Save now and scale! Use this promo code to get 30% OFF for 2 months on managed cloud hosting from Cloudways. This promo includes free migration, SSL, and unlimited applications. Act now!
Get Managed Cloud Hosting from Cloudways and get 20% off your first month with this promo code.
For a limited time, enter this promo code at check to get 20% OFF your first three (3) month on all cloud hosting packages, deployed with the application of your choice.
Cloudways is a company that resells value-added cloud hosting services from major providers such as DigitalOcean, Linode, Vultr, Amazon Web Services (AWS), and Google Cloud Platform. They provide turnkey solutions for the most popular web applications such as WordPress, Magento, Drupal, Joomla, Prestashop, and many more. They proceed with the entire installation and configuration of your web server, so there is no technical knowledge required whatsoever.
How to Redeem Your Cloudways Promo Code
Cloudways makes it simple to set up a fully managed cloud server:
- Get your promo code above and head over to Cloudways pricing page.
- Select the cloud hosting provider you prefer. I’ve tried all of them (except for Google Cloud Platform), and I’ve got to say the two best ones, in my opinion, are DigitalOcean and Vultr. Linode would come third (but still very good), and I found AWS to be a tad slow. I also suggest that you select a configuration with a minimum of 2GB of RAM to run a web server efficiently. 4GB of RAM is even better if you can afford it. Click on “Start Free” and then on the “Launch” button from the next page.
- Create your new customer account and enter the promo code HOSTINGHERO20:
- On the next page, you will be asked to provide a mobile phone number to activate your account. Once this is done, you’ll get an activation email from Cloudways. Look out for the link and activate your account.
- Finally, enter your credit card information to redeem your Cloudways coupon.
- You are now ready to configure your new cloud server. Select the application you wish to deploy and the server details from the list:
- Fill out the required fields to identify your server and project and select the server location:
- Click on Launch Now.
And that’s it. Check out your inbox for an email with the new cloud server information.